|Let's Make A Doll|
|Season 3, Episode 8|
|Episode 31 Overall|
|Upload Date||March 27, 2013|
|Synopsis||The friends all compete in a game show to decide who's the real BFF of Barbie.|
|Previous||Ooh How Campy, Too|
Let's Make A Doll is the eighth and last episode of the third season of Barbie: Life in the Dreamhouse. In this episode, Midge meets Nikki and Teresa, which results in the three of them and Raquelle taking part in a game show about who Barbie's BFF really is.
| width="33%" |
| width="33%" |
- The questions after the ice-cream answer goes into these questions:
- What was Barbie's birth year? 1959
- What was Barbie's middle name? Millicent
- What are little boys made of? *answer below*
- What was Barbie's Band? *answer below*
- What were two movies of Barbie? Mermaid and Fairy Princess
- Who is the love of Ken's life (assumed)? Barbie
- Who are Barbie's parents? George and Martha Roberts
- An unknown question with the answer of the Moon.
- Teresa and Nikki finally meet Midge.
- Many of the facts stated by Barbie's friends are real facts about Barbie:
- Barbie got her first belly button in the year 2000, 13 years ago at the time the episode aired.
- Barbie was in a band called Barbie and the Rockers.
- George and Martha Roberts are Barbie's parents.
- Midge saying "Sugar, spice, and polyvinyl chloride" is a reference to the children's nursey rhyme.
- Stacie, Ryan, and Chelsea are absent in this episode.
- The Game Show set for "I'm Barbie's BFF" is based closely on an actual Barbie game show playset that was released in the 1980s.
- Nikki vs. Midge is a parody of Athena vs. Ares.