|Species||Human-Sized Doll (Human) |
A human, sort of
|Occupation||Employee at The Barbie Boutique|
Employee of Hot Diggety Dogs and a few dozen other jobs (former)
|Hair||Brunette, with a dyed purple streak|
|Relatives||George & Margaret (parents; mentioned in Let's Make A Doll)|
|Home||The Barbie Dreamhouse|
|Voice Actor||Paula Rhodes|
|B Friends Info|
|Likes||Blogging, texting, making movies, being a gadget girl, DJing, Music, trying out the hottest techie toys and playing with gadgets|
|Dislikes||Low wi-fi signal, lo-fi technology, low game scores|
|Stats||287 blog posts|
57,283 followers online
18 techie gadgets owned
26 short movies made
The oldest of the three younger sisters of Barbie, Skipper is a tech guru/budding filmmaker. When she’s not directing her fam in her next movie masterpiece, she’s texting, gaming and talking… sometimes at the same time. Of all the sisters, she's the one who wonders, "Should I do what Barbie does or do the last thing Barbie would do?"
Skipper has a fair skin complexion, blue eyes, and thin eyebrows. She has long brown hair with a purple streak. She often has star earrings.
In Season 1, Skipper wears a black outfit with a pink top with sky blue outlines, a white strap, and many stars in magenta, purple, sky blue, and yellow. She also has pink headphones.
In Season 2, Skipper has a lavender shirt with a purple collar and stars in magenta, sky blue, yellow, black, and white, along with a sparkling magenta short-sleeve jacket with white details.
In season 7, Skipper and a white T-shirt with a dark red collar and the phrase "#ILOVE" with the letters in dark gray, as well the "V" being a dark pink heart.
Skipper can be seen as a tech wiz, a social butterfly, and a typical teenager. Skipper is sassy, sarcastic and lazy but thoughtful, kind and considerate. Yet she is competitive as seen in 'Perf Pool Party'. Skipper enjoys all creative things like music, movies, and fashion, she enough enjoys creating her own things.
George Roberts──┬──Margaret Roberts │ ┌─────────────────────┬───────┴───────┬───────────────┐ Barbara Millicent Roberts Skipper Roberts Stacie Roberts Chelsea Roberts
- Skipper's voice actress, Paula Rhodes, also voices Stacie.
- In addition to Skipper and Stacie sharing the same voice actress, they're also the only characters in the series to share a voice actor/actress, and Paula Rhodes, the actress who voices the two siblings, is the only cast member in the series to voice more than one character.
- Skipper's home address is 1959 Malibu Way. 1959 is the year the Barbie fashion doll was first introduced.
- Skipper knows how to drive a golf cart as shown in Sisters Ahoy.
- Skipper can make coconut smoothies.
- It is revealed in Endless Summer that Skipper loves the video game Call of Fashion 3.
- It is hinted that Skipper likes to drink soda since in "Sisters Ahoy" she pops open a soda bottle and drinks from it. (She uses the bottle cap as one of the required items in the scavenger hunt.)
- Skipper is the hostess of the game show "I'm Barbie's BFF" in Let's Make A Doll.
- It is hinted that Skipper likes to DJ as on several occasions she is seen playing around with a turntable. She even goes as far as to deny Stacie's request on decorations so she could blast out tunes for the party.
- Skipper has many gadgets that's why she needs a charger's charger.
- She got fired a few dozen times.
- Skipper is the only brunette within the Roberts sisters.
- Skipper is the president of the Fifth Harmony Fan Club, as revealed in Sisters' Fun Day.
|Life in the Dreamhouse — characters|